Who else is welcoming 2021 with open arms? We sure are! We hope you have an exciting, happy, and healthy new year from all of us at All Yachts Worldwide. A new year usually means time to break out the "new you" complete with new year's resolutions, right? Let's face it, one of the many resolutions we have each new year is to live more healthy. So, what does being healthy really mean? There's quite a few ways to get healthy for 2021, so we've outlined some below to help!
1) Eat Healthy - We say skip the diet, just eat healthy. Load up on fresh organic local fruits and vegetables whenever you can, your mind and body will thank you.
2) Take your vitamins - (Yes, including Vitamin Sea!) Also, taking a simple Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Zinc supplement ( just to name a few) will protect you from many illnesses going around during the winter.
3) Channel positivity - Look yourself in the mirror each morning and tell yourself, you are good enough. You are loved. You can do anything you put your mind to!
4) Exercise - Whether it's a swim in the ocean, or a ride on the elliptical on deck, spending just 20 minutes of your day moving around will free your mind, body, and soul - and kick up your metabolism!
5) Treat yourself - what better way to treat yourself than to take a vacation to a place you've never visited before, go on that yacht you've been dreaming about, sign yourself up for a spa day with the most luxurious treatments.
6) Stay hydrated! The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is about 15.5 cups of fluids a day for men and about 11.5 cups of fluids a day for women. Drink up!
7) Pause & reflect - We all run on a fast-paced schedule, but taking a couple minutes during the day to close your eyes, breathe, and reflect will keep your mind and body at peace. Our thought on the best way to pause and reflect? Floating in the deep blue sea…
Looking for a vacation that will encompass these top 7 health tips? How about taking the ever popular 130’ Westport DONA LOLA out for a charter in the Bahamas! DONA LONA accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms and she’s complete with a culinary trained chef on board, exercise equipment, an array of waterspouts activities including 2 kayaks and 2 stand up paddle boards, wave runners, a Jacuzzi, and more! She’s destined to take your new year vacay to the next level. Contact us today.