Cruising Area Summer
Cruising Area Winter
* The MASTER STATEROOM is forward on the main deck. With a king-size bed (202cm x 194cm) with connecting study with Internet access and VOIP telephone. Substantial storage space includes a walk-in closet. The impressive bedroom has a full-beam, marble ensuite bathroom with seperate shower and bath (that can turn into a jaccuzzi) The bathroom has basins on either side of the central shower, a whirlpool bath and a separate head.
The four guest rooms are situated in the centre of the lower decks, with two doubles and two twins:
* TWO DOUBLE GUESTROOMS (Queen Beds), one with en-suite bath and the other with en-suite shower.
* TWO TWIN GUESTROOMS with en-suite showers. The forward cabins are interconnected, enabling the creation of a seconf full-beam suite with seperate bathrooms - ideal for families or can be a VIP Guestroom.
All guest suites have generous storage space, television, CD/DVD players and iPod docks connected to the audio system. A substantial film (and book) library is always being updated with new releases.
Tenders & Toys
- BSC 6.2m With a Yamaha 150 engine
- Honda Aquatrax F-12 1200cc
- 6.2m BSC 150hp
- Waterskis (6)
- Wakeboards (2)
- Water trampoline 13ft
- Banana (6 person)
- Falcon (3)
- Donuts (2)
- More towable toys
- Diving Equipment & compressor (4)
(Resident Divemaster and Rendez-vous Diving Only)
- BBQ on Sun deck near Jacuzzi
- 4m Diving Board
- Crow's Nest for stunning views
- PlayStation 3 with games library
- Easel & Art Supplies
- Two Dutch bicycles
The construction of the yacht offers shaded area that covers 3/4 of the top deck.
* Kosher: The chef is very experienced with kosher food and the yacht offers strict and non-strict kosher. Cutlery etc can be changed if necessary.
* Events: Owner will consider 65 guests max for cocktails. Euro 10,000 security deposit and protection for carpets at charterer's expense.
* No animals.
Please Note: Yachts may not be available for charter or sale while the yacht is in U.S. waters. Yacht Charter Rates are subject to change. All particulars are believed correct but cannot be guaranteed.